ReachOut is an affiliate/partner program that generates a unique URL for your event's ticket sales page that tracks how many tickets a specific partner sells.
In return for helping sell tickets, event managers may choose to reward partners based on the number of tickets sold, or as ReachOut calls them, points. One ticket sold is equal to one point. AttendStar does not offer any rewards to ReachOut partners or participants. It is the responsibility of the event manager to reward partners. AttendStar recommends creating levels of prizes depending on the number of points earned, with the flexibility of a partner-specific rewards program.
How to enable ReachOut
- Login to your AttendStar account and select your event
- From the Promotions menu, select ReachOut Program
- Check the "Enable ReachOut" box
- Click the "Update Settings" button
- ReachOut is now enabled for your event!
How to generate a unique ticket sales page link for a ReachOut Partner
When a partner signs up for ReachOut, they receive a special ID. In order to help sell tickets to your event and to earn points through the ticket sales they generate, they will need this ID. For more information on being a ReachOut Partner, see below.
- Confirm ReachOut is enabled for your event (see above)
- Go to the event's ticket sales page (click here for instructions on how to view your ticket sales page)
a. ReachOut Partners can also search for participating events at http://attendstar.com/events
b. Participating events will show this icon next to it:
- Click the ReachOut tab
- Enter the ReachOut Partner ID in the ID box
- A URL will appear in the adjoining box
- Select and copy the URL and use it as your unique ticket sales page link for this event
How to sign-up to be a ReachOut Partner
ReachOut Partners can be anyone: radio stations, websites/blogs, churches, individuals, non-profits, etc. Although all can participate in ReachOut, the event manager reserves the right to choose which partners they would like to work with.
- Go to: https://event.attendstar.com/manager/reachout/signup/
- Fill out the form and click the green "Sign Up" button
- If you filled out the form correctly, you will see the "Signup Success!" page
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com (be sure to check your junk/spam folders!)
- Keep this email safe as it will contain your partner ID.
How to invite potential ReachOut Partners